Wednesday, August 27, 2008

THE USE INTERNET IN EVERYDAY JOURNALISM

The use internet in everyday journalism

Yesterday was good day for me because mr.peik again gave me new experience in my life in the internet so far. he had tought how to use the internet in my everyday works especialy in news rooms that’s was good for journalist in this world of globalyalism and that’s it was helping me for future life in journalis.

And also now i had a lot of african and internation web site which can give me the source if i want facts for balancing my story and to know others media esspecialy african was doing globaly which ia good for me .nwo i know how to find information threw web site and ihad some new and old web site ,for me like ,www. jamii forums.com which journalist can do discussion for any issue consaning for that time

I have got diferrent web site like www.reuters .com and ofcause our parliament web site which is www.parliament.go.tz and www.allafrica.com that’s contain the mult media of local african media.

Mr. peik johansson in day three had tought how to open my own bloggs that’s was great to me but for some how its difficult because it need very carefull like remembering pass word extra if not will get big ploblme when you want to enter in the blogs .now i know blogger is place were people meet in many ways like entrtaimemnt,information,life skills and so on. i thanks again mr. peik for that nolleage it will help me in my everyday works in newsroom or fealds and mya daily life

Thanks

No comments: