Friday, August 29, 2008

THE LAST DAY OF MY WORKSHOP

THE LAST DAY OF MY INTERNET WORKSHOP;

When first I was start leaning about how Internet change societies it was something new in my life skills and that’s is the new experience in my life skills,I'm thanks again my expert Mr Peik Johansson for taught me as well as misa and my participants for good corporations In this workshop

In my five days I learn a lot of topics especially the use Internet in everyday journalism,Africa and inter nation web resources ,how to find information by using Internet ,research assignments through the Internet and also how to day journalist re introduction on line, at last the good and important new experience in my life is how to create my own blog, asante saaaaana my teacher for all good and new staff which I never knew before.

Now it gives me a power to say I am the mr. blogger for some little knowledge which I had and I consul it misa to think again to prepare new next workshop for us in order to master this knowledge of how to create and use the bloggs it could be better.

In my participants blog gs almost all does good especially the creativity the way writing the oppinuon ,like.Amina aziz,frola rugashobola,timothy kitundu.blogg

THANKS ALL IN DEED –MUNGU AWABARIKI WOTE PEACE

No comments: