Wednesday, August 27, 2008

e.mail search and links task

e.MAIL SEARCH AND LINKS TASK

Now I am going to be the one known Internet expert in the matter of search and use of blogger because of today was the day of knowing how to link my blogger by other web site around the world and some how Mr.peik teach me I'm sure at the end of this topic I would be the expert of these chapter

Is difficult but it need carefully lessening about what tut er teach but we going together with him now I know web site of white house which is www.white house .com when I used to surf I had the address number of it and I can link with my blogger too that’s wonder full to me

I'm steel thanks misa and my teacher mr. peik Johansson for this workshop and I'm thanks all participants for good corporation in deed

bye bye!!!!!!!

No comments: